- Makeup Remover - Put a tiny drop of Butter on a cotton swab or cloth to effortlessly wash makeup off your face. It’s a great eye makeup remover as well.
- Hair Conditioner - Butter works great as a hair conditioner if you use it before the shampoo.
- Facial Cream - The skin on your face is sensitive. Butter works great on sensitive skin.
- Sunscreen - The natural ingredients in Butter have their own natural sun protective properties. It’s light protection so be careful not to rely on it if you are out all day.
- Shaving Cream - You can use Butter as a shaving cream for the legs or underarms.
- Lubricant - Pure enough to eat. Need I say more?
- Cuticle Balm - Butter is incredibly soothing to sensitive areas like the cuticles.
- Belly Balm - Pregnant bellies love Butter. It helps to maintain the elasticity of the skin and can reduce the chance of getting stretch marks.
- Baby Butter - Baby’s have sensitive skin which is why the minimal and gentle ingredients in Butter are great for them.
- Massage Oil - The rich creamy consistency works perfectly for massages.
- All Over Moisture - Anywhere you have dry skin, just rub it in!
- Healing Salve - The nutritious ingredients in Butter are helpful for things like sunburns, scars, and eczema.
- Tattoo Cream - Butter is great for keeping your tattoo fresh longer.
- Gua Sha Balm - If you work with facial massage stones, you can use Butter to enhance the benefits.
- Yoga Butter - Got achy muscles after yoga? Rub Butter in and massage them for instant relief.
- Foot Deep Moisture - Do you have really dry feet? Here’s a technique you can use to instantly fit it: Put a generous amount all over your feet and sleep wearing socks. You will be shocked by how soft your feet are in the morning.
- Lip Moisture - Yup, Butter works on the lips too. (It won’t stick as long as Lip Butter but it still works)
- Men's After-Shave - Soothe the sensitive skin on your face after shaving with Butter.
- Head Balm - Have a bald head or spots? You can use Butter on the top of the head. (It even provides some sun protection).
- Knuckle & Knee Healer - For anyone who’s got dry cracking knuckles or knees you know how painful that can be. Try Butter daily and watch your skin transform.
- Under Makeup - If your foundation is coming on cakey you can add a tiny drop of Butter to your skin prior to applying. It will make the foundation easier to apply. It also works great under lipsticks if they are drying out your skin.
- Frizz Control - If you have frizzy hair you can put a tiny amount of Butter in it.
- Deep Hair Treatment - Put Butter in your hair before bed and then shampoo out the next day for a deep conditioning treatment.
- Under Eye Treatment - Butter helps to reduce puffy eyes. Apply a small amount under the eyes morning and night.
- Cold Care - Ever blow your nose so much that the skin under your nose dries out and becomes painful? If this happens try applying a tiny amount of Butter to it 3-5x a day.
The Ellovi Blog
We often spend so much time looking in the mirror thinking about all the things we don't like about ourselves. We wish this was different and that was different. Yet while we do this, we are actually ignoring and neglecting it. Let's take a closer look at what really happens when we go into all this negative self talk...
• We divert ourselves from what is truly helpful.
• We create additional stress that makes matters worse.
• We experience a painful way to see ourselves that invites more difficulties.
•We avoid looking to the root of the issue.
So why? When we love our bodies it helps us feel the needs that is has. It reminds us to care and respect it. It teaches us about what we can do to help. It opens new possibilities. It is a better way to live.
It’s time to put negative body talk aside!
Our challenge to you is to make a pledge to yourself to love your body regardless of where it’s at. It’s a simple decision that you can make to let go of your old way of seeing and embrace something new. If you go for this and the negative thoughts still come, don’t worry- just replace them with something loving each time they do.
Do this and watch the magical wonders of what will unfold when you embrace this new way.
Happy Holidays!! ❤️
This holiday season we're pledging to shop small...
We know how much it takes to run a small business. It's hard work!
That's why we're inspired to express our gratitude by supporting the dreamers, the movers and shakers, the ones who inspire, make change, hustle, and bring new ideas to life by shopping 100% small this holiday season. Here's a guide for some great, women-run, small, vegan businesses making impact. (Plus they have exclusive offers below).
- Core & Rind: Plant-based cashew cheesy sauces that are made in small batches without chemical additives or preservatives. Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Paleo, Keto and Whole30 friendly.
Use Code “PBF25” at checkout
- Drink Moment: Moment Botanical Water are made with natural adaptogens and nootropics to ease stress and boost brain function. Each flavor is made with natural, healthy ingredients, no sugar, no caffeine, and no alcohol.
- Savorista: Astonishingly delicious craft decaf and half caf coffee. Enjoy full flavor, naturally decaffeinated, small batch roasted, and thoughtfully sourced coffee without the impact of too much caffeine.
- EatBroma: Organic and Artisanal creamy dark chocolate almond butter made with lentils. Vegan and Kosher.
Use Code "WomenOwned" at checkout
- Funky Mello: Flavorful and airy marshmallow cremes, using only clean, simple, and cruelty-free ingredients. Enjoy rich vanilla, strawberry, and cookie cremes as an ingredient or topping on s’mores, coffees, waffles, and more!
Get a 15% discount by using code FUNKY15 at checkout!
- Lulu's: Women-owned plant-based, organic chocolate. Our cacao is raw, never roasted, wild-harvested and ethically produced. Each bite is packed with antioxidants and essential minerals like magnesium. We provide one of the purest cacao experiences and never compromise at the expense of flavor. Use code: DiscoverChocolate for 20% OFF singles & cases (not valid for bundles, packs or items already discounted)
- Ellovi: 6-ingredient moisturizers that are pure enough to eat. Handmade in California by women, 0 synthetic ingredients, vegan and 100% cruelty-free.
Save 20% with code: "SMALLBIZLOVE" at checkout.